Friday, August 10, 2007

mmmm....blueberries

Well, I certainly get behind on this whole posting thing, huh?

On Monday we went blueberry picking. It was a good day for it, although I missed my shoulders when I put on the sunscreen, so I ended up with a burn on each shoulder. It was uncomfortable to say the least.
After blueberry picking, we went to the Sun Festival in Tsawassen. (must check spelling). There wasn't really much, although the curly fries were good.

No new knitting of note, just plugging away at the same projects. I did, however, get a lot done - on Tuesday I decided to try to watch all 6 seasons of Gilmore Girls in order. This resulted in a lot of very bad knitting. Yesterday I watched so much Gilmore Girls, I started getting confused and talking very fast.
(And on one of my side notes - I only own Season 3 &4 of Gilmore Girls. My sisters, who are roommates, own 1,2,5, &6. Since I live a 45 minute drive from them, this seems a bit odd, to me at least.)

No comments: