Sunday, August 5, 2007

I should be called: The Last Minute Crafter

Here are some of the first few blackberries we've picked. They're not that great, but hey, early blackberries. I'd intended to post a picture of what the blackberries turned into, but, um, we ate it. We'll be doing more berry picking though.For my MIL's surprise birthday party, I made a bunch of tissue holders as favours, based on this tutorial. She asked me to make her a yellow one to put in a gift basket for a friend of hers, and we're going to see her tomorrow. So here is a picture of my table at about 9:30pm.


And here it is at about 11:00pm.

whew. Now off to bed. Sewing is not my strong suit, but these tissue holders are pretty straightforward. Of course, I made a few mistakes in the first one and had to do some ripping, but that's the way life is.

No comments: