Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Beads and Shopping

Work in Progress! I am trying to make a little argyle dog sweater. This one will probably be for my friend's Siamese cat, if we can get him into it. Gloves may be necessary. More likely, we will lay it on top of him and fake a picture.

If not, hey, it's fun to knit. Right now, all of the stitches look loose, but they will look better after I finish the entire thing - all the ends in the back are just dangling right now and make the sweater look lumpy. I made one of these for Sarah's dog, and she looked very cute in it. (She was a puppy last winter, and so she found it cold outside as she had not yet grown her full adult coat).



Today Cryssie and Celine came over. We went out for lunch, then to the mall and looked at clothes. It was fun, although I did not buy this dress that Celine spotted. It was perfect, but I'm wary of spending the money. I'll see if I still want it next week.


After dinner, we sat and beaded for a while. Cryssie made a bead penguin. I made this bead angel. (Sorry for the fuzzy picture). I've been making these for awhile - I tried selling them on etsy, and did manage to sell one set of five, but now I am just making them to put on top of Christmas presents in December.





No comments: